MOS FOOD SERVICES, INC. (hereinafter "the Company") has established the following Personal Information Protection Policy (hereinafter "the Policy") based on the Act on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan.
By utilizing the website and/or services (hereinafter "the Services") provided by the Company, you are considered to have consented to the terms of the Policy.
1. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company may acquire private information from you for the following purposes when you utilize the Services:
- When you use members-only services, the Company will ask you to provide your e-mail address, sex, date of birth, and other information.
- When you sign up for campaigns for prizes, rewards, etc., the Company will ask you to provide your address, telephone number, and other information.
- When it receives an inquiry from you, the Company will ask you to provide your e-mail address, name, post code, address, telephone number, and other information.
- The Company will ask you to provide your name, address, and other information when sending to you the Company products that you ordered via the Internet and engaging in necessary communication with you with regard to the details of a product order.
2. Management of Personal Information
The Company will manage your personal information in an appropriate and secure manner. The Company will appropriately manage your personal information by appointing a manager in charge of personal information protection.
3. Use of Personal Information
The Company may use the personal information it acquired through the Services for the following purposes:
- To provide information by sending direct mail and e-mail describing the Company's products and services, posting leaflets, etc.
- To issue notices concerning contest winners and the recruitment of monitors, provide goods and rewards, and handle various matters pertaining to the planning and operation of events
- To improve service quality and enhance customer convenience by customizing web pages for individual customers, making it possible to omit entries when customers send applications, etc.
- To provide responses to inquiries
- To ascertain how customers use the website and conduct statistical analyses for improving services
- To request customers' cooperation in questionnaire surveys conducted for the purpose of improving the Company's product quality and services and to handle various matters associated with those surveys
4. Shared Use
The Company may share your personal information with group companies of the Company as well as companies that have entered into a franchise agreement with the Company or a group company of the Company.
(1) Items of Personal Information to be Shared
Your e-mail address, name, post code, address, and telephone number
(2) Purpose of Shared Use
To be limited to the scope of activities described in "3. Use of personal information"
(3) Manager in Charge of Personal Information to be Shared
MOS FOOD SERVICES, INC.
5. Supply of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will not supply personal information to any third party without your prior consent, except in cases prescribed by law.
6. Outsourcing the Handling of Personal Information
In the event that the Company outsources the handling of your personal information, the Company will conduct a strict examination of the recipient of the outsourced work and then conduct appropriate supervision of that recipient in order to ensure confidentiality.
- To automate access functions and data input functions for the Company website
- To automate the supply of information in response to the circumstances of service usage on the Company website
- To track usage of the Company website and facilitate service improvement
You may refuse to accept cookies or have alerts displayed on your computer/device when cookies are received by changing your browser settings. Please see the instructions for your browser for details on how to change your browser's settings. Please note, however, that some functions for the Services may become unavailable when cookies are refused.
8. Questions Concerning Personal Information
The Company will receive your requests for the correction or suspended use of your personal information via the "Contact Us" section of the official MOS BURGER website.
This Policy was put into effect on February 17, 2015.
This Policy was modified and put into effect on April 1, 2015.
This Policy was modified and put into effect on July 7, 2015.